Free-Standing Patio Covers or Mounted-To-Existing-Building-Structure Patio Covers generally use a frame consisting of a 2×6 vinyl header and 2×4 vinyl joists. Both of these base members have structural steel inside. Posts can be mounted on concrete, wood decks, or even in the ground. Patio covers can be attached to the house or be free standing. These durable vinyl patio covers accommodate hanging planters or porch swings. The variations of these basic patio covers designs have been displayed in the photo gallery for you’re viewing pleasure.
Vinyl Patio Covers are custom built for each home or business. Our two basic designs use either a 2×2 shade slat or a 1 x 3 slat for a louver patio cover. The 2×2 design is similar to most wood structures. This design provides a more layered look and is the best style to create curves with the patio cover. The louver style patio cover is unique and the installer is able to route a louver pattern into the joists to accommodate the 1×3 slats. This style offers more complete shade and clean simple lines.
Custom-Design Patio Covers use traditional or special louvers. They have structural steel inside the beams and can be installed on concrete, in the ground, on a patio or deck. Patio covers are available in tan or white. Our trained patio cover installers will professionally complete the installation of your patio cover or provide materials for those who would like to construct their own.
Flat Pan Aluminum Patio Covers are made out of an aluminum alloy folded into U-shaped panels that connect to one another with a special tongue-and-groove system. It is highly durable to weather damages and unpermitted to walk on. This type of patio cover is very affordable and provides a clean and smooth ceiling, which makes it more popular among homeowners.
Alumawood ™ Newport Solid Roof
- Engineered for up to 60lbs snow load & 120 mph winds
- Up to a 20′ out from house, any length along house, up to 12′ high
- Only basic homeowner tools required for installation
- No pre-drilled holes with easy-to-use self-tapping screws included with kit
- Choose from attached or freestanding options
- Installation instructions for the do-it-yourselfer
- Technical help available
- Everything included and ready to install: all rafters, lattice, posts & side plates, beam, attaching brackets and hardware
- Alumawood ledger board wrap is optional
- Choose from 7 custom colors
Amerimax Traditional Aluminum Patio Covers & Awnings
- Solid and Open Lattice options
- Easy to install
- Strong, long-lasting, low maintenance
- Customized design to your home
- Professional engineering for your climate
- Termite/insect resistant components
- Weather-resistant paint finish
- Requires no painting
- Easy clean out gutter available as an option
- Limited Lifetime Warranty