Whether you are a farmer or rancher, horse or property owner, Butte Fence has the highest quality agricultural fence products for a wide variety of applications. Agricultural fences are used to keep animals in or out of an area and are made from a wide variety of materials depending on terrain, location and animals to be confined. In some places, law mandates the height and construction of the fence designed to hold livestock in.
When choosing what type of agricultural fence you will need, consider this:
- What type of animal do you need the fence for? Size of the animal and what sort of behavior do they exhibit that may require special requirements in fencing.
- The best material to build your fence out of based on these needs
- How much agricultural fence material will you need?
- Any laws that you may need to be aware of when building your agricultural fence in your area
- How aesthetic you want the fencing to look and of course, your budget.